- Weight - 3,000 LBS
- Load Bearing Weight - in Excess of 1,000 PSI
Class II Flame Fire Spread Rated
Galvanized Steel Channel Runners
ECOmats are Lighter than Oak wood which decreases Freight Expenses
Not Labor Intensive - No Bolting to Layer & Attach
Loads, Off Loads, Lays and Moves Easily with a Fork Truck or D-Rings for Easy Lifting
3 Ply - 8’ x 16’, (128 Sq. Ft. Coverage)
No Nails - All Bolted
- Traction Grain Pattern
No Liquid Absorption - Easily Washed
Tiger's ECOmat works well in the petrochemical, utility, pipeline, general construction and oilfield industries. They minimize accidents and provide a safe and stable work surface for heavy equipment and employees, much like our other ground protection mats.
- The synthetic ECOmat increases foot traction, reduces open spots in pad sites, and reduces cleaning as a result of the closed gap nature of the mat.
- Minimizes the transference of chemicals or fluids from site to site, including landfills and mass burn sites. This is a critical function of the ECOmat, as compared to a traditional composite mat.
- Designed to be recycled at the end of its life, so it will never be disposed of in landfills.
- The ECOmat is bolted, which eliminates issues with nails and flat tires.
- All ground protection ECOmats meet the criteria for a Class 2 (B) rating, according to ATSM E 84 for flame spread.
- The ECOmat is made using a proprietary blend of plastic and mineral material. Every ECOmat is made of approximately 50% recycled material, which translates into approximately 1,200 pounds of recycled goods that do not go into landfills.
- Multiple Designs for: Refinery matting, board road matting, rig sites, temporary parking, construction sites, FEMA sites
- UV Inhibitors
- Multiple Sizes
- Slip Resistant Grain Pattern
- No tripping hazards
- Freight efficiency
- Waterproof - does not rot or decay
To order ECOmat or discuss a project using other ground protection mats, email us at email@example.com, or call us toll-free at (888) 866-0047.